Friday, July 16, 2010

Crab Pasta Salad Bento

Two simple bento lunches, nothing special. My husbands lunch is with lots of fresh veggie. I send along some dressing for him to dip them in. Spinach, cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli along with the crab pasta salad, and a few grapes thrown in.

Mine a smaller version with some homemade flatbread, cauliflower, carrots, grapes and crab pasta salad. The salad has some mayo, sour cream, dijon mustard, peas, imitation crab, dill and tarragon.
We went up St Pete for the Tampa Bay Rays Game Sunday before the ALL-Star game.




While waiting to go inside, this is just outside the atrium.
Right inside the dome the atrium has a glass ceiling and this is up the wall.
It's always pleasant weather in the dome. I can't imagine their would be many people sitting in the 90 degree temperatures in the sun to watch.

We won the game in extra innings...it was a long game, but lots of fun, because we won hehehe!

5 comments:

  1. Love the lush summery flavors here, lovely lunches! Tarragon and dill sound so good with the crab and homemade flatbread, yum! Enjoy the weekend, Lyndsey :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very healthy bento! Lot of veggies ... wonder when are my kids will eat that much veggies in their bento hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those lunches look so flavorful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A heakthy bento! That is an enjoyable meal.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

I love my bento friends and I love to hear from you. I appreciate your input, thanks!